BGS Group hosts the Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub on March 5-6, 2018 in Rome, Italy. The closed-door environment gives a direct access to more than 200 decision-makers, including representatives from:
- Exploration & Production Companies
- Drilling Contractors
- EPC Contractors
Confirmed speakers and delegates include Statoil, Hellenic Petroleum, Petroleb, Vitol E&P, Neconde Energy, Petrobel, Seplat Petroleum, Subsea 7, TechnipFMC, Techint, Saipem, Maire Tecnimont, Westfield Energy Resources, Endeco, CCC Sicon Oil&Gas, Energy Equity Resources, Obijackson Group, Dolphin Drilling, Halliburton, Schlumberger, European Commission and many others.
The business programme is complete and available upon request at goo.gl/Bmuadj . Sessions are dedicated to:
- Project management: offshore in Mediterranean
- Updates on West African offshore oil & gas
- Offshore drilling: Latest technologies and case studies
- Strategies for increasing safety in the offshore industry
- Environment, health and safety as the key elements in the offshore upstream segment
- Facilities management in the offshore E&P industry
- Digitalisation strategies and benefits
- Subsea engineering
During the Congress, participants can arrange pre-scheduled B2B meetings that allows for planned negotiations beforehand; saving time and introducing you to the required people via a personal manager.
To get more information, visit our website: goo.gl/Bmuadj
Contact person: Kris Sabirova, Project Director.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +31 20 80 87 321