SolarPower Europe’s flagship event, the 12th annual SolarPower Summit, is recognised throughout the solar sector as the most important event on the development of global solar markets. It is a unique opportunity to discuss policy, business and technology changes.
Learn about market trends, identify business opportunities, and network with the leading sector analysts, experts and key industry stakeholders.
Policy & regulation:
· Electricity market design
· RES Directive – 35 percent renewables in EU by 2030
· An industry policy for solar
· Solar power and economic development
Business & markets:
· Global prospects for solar: the crystal ball
· Emerging markets - where are the next growth opportunities?
· Where is the future for large-scale solar?
Technology & innovation:
· Storage: how to accelerate the holy grail
· A rooftop revolution: Power to the prosumer
· Digitalisation of the energy sector
Three reasons to register:
1. Discover the latest policy updates, market insights and tech news
Hear from the world's leading experts
2. Contribute to the discussions and get your voice heard
Register now and benefit from the early bird discount
3. Unique networking opportunities
Meet more than 300 high level policy makers, leading sector analysts, experts and key industry stakeholders representing esteemed companies
WHEN: 7-8 March
WHERE: Brussels, Belgium