Aviation Week Network’s MRO Middle East (#MROME), co-located with Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME), will be held 8-9 February in Dubai, UAE at the Dubai World Trade Center. Focused on commercial aviation maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO), the event offers networking among industry leaders representing airlines, regulators, suppliers and service providers.
MRO Middle East allows attendees to reach and interact with top-level airline, MRO and OEM executives in the commercial aviation industry, connect with policy and decision makers, and to find new providers and business opportunities. More than 3,500 commercial MRO professionals will be in attendance with exhibitors from more than 70 countries.
Featured speakers and sessions include:
· The keynote presentation by Adel Ali, CEO of Air Arabia
· Leader Insight Panel: Middle East and MRO in a Worldwide Context, featuring Zuhair Moh’d Al- Khashman, CEO and President, Jordan Aviation Airlines; Abdulla H. Al-Hudaid, Chief Operating Officer, Jazeera Airways; and Cemil Sayar, Director Technic, Sunexpress.
· OEM Managed Parts Solutions: How technology, Information and Airline Business Models are Shaping Parts Support, a workshop comprising speakers, William Krebs, Director Fleet Services, The Boeing Company; Sam Mallos, Manager Business Development, Teledyne Controls; Steven Pearson, Director Material Services, The Boeing Company; and Daniel Saldanha, Senior Manager, Technical Procurement and Warehouse Management, Oman Air
· Engines, Wings or Fuel Tanks… Best Practices in Moving Large, Oversized Shipments, a workshop sponsored by FedEx, featuring Vivek Ashoka, Senior Manager of Operations; Chris Swearingen, Manager of SenseAware; and Sammy Bousaba, Director Sales; all for FedEx
· Building and Executing Successful, Long-Term Support Programmes, a workshop sponsored by Panasonic with speaker: Sean Gavin, VP Technical Services, Panasonic Avionics
· From Part Fulfillment to Fleet Uptime: Changing the conversation in aircraft maintenance, a workshop sponsored by PTC with speakers H. Brent Baker, Major General (Ret), VP, Worldwide Federal A&D; and Wes Malcolm, SLM Solution Director EMEA; both for PTC and Leonardo Amorim, Director Business Services & Operations EMEA, Embraer
WHEN: 8-9 February
WHERE: Dubai World Trade Center, Dubai. UAE