The 2nd Edition Digital Wallet Summit Dubai 2017 will be bringing together over 300 industry experts including international and leading FinTech companies, digital payment sector, banks, government officials, payments solution providers to discuss, debate and evaluate the future of money in the GCC Region.
At this summit you will witness some very interesting case study presentations from our international panel of expert presenters including:
· David Gyori, CEO of Banking Reports & Founding Member of World Fintech Association.
· Serdar Guner, Director of Supervision at Dubai Financial Services Authority.
· Nick Giurietto, CEO & Managing Director Australian Digital Currency & Commerce Association Australia.
· Jon Matonis, Founding Director at Bitcoin Foundation & VP Corporate Strategy nChain.
· Leonhard Weese, President at Bitcoin Association of Hong Kong.
· Anshul Srivastav, CIO & Chief Digital Officer at Union Insurance.
For more information about the speaker list, or to see the full conference agenda, please visit http://www.digitalwalletsummit.com/
We take this opportunity to invite all the regional experts, government authorities, and key stake holders involved in Digital Wallets and Fintech companies to actively participate in this summit that focuses on “Transforming the Middle East into a Leading Cashless Economy”.
“The only conference in the Middle East region that focuses on the digital wallet ecosystem. An educational platform and business-to-business summit to learn from industry leaders and meet with the top solution providers to best enable you to offer digital payments as a mode of transaction to your customers. In turn, this will mean better customer satisfaction and hence higher sales and help achieve maximum growth” says John Sebastian, International Marketing Specialist at TraiCon Events Pvt.
Members of the press are invited to attend this important industry event. If you would like a complimentary press pass, please email John at [email protected]