Now in its seventh year, ME-TECH is a well-respected and established event for the refining and petrochemicals sectors, bringing together producers and service providers to share and discuss the very latest industry trends, technology developments and key projects in these sectors.
Since its inception in 2011, ME-TECH has proved to be an essential meeting place for the Middle East downstream industry and an excellent platform to keep up-to-date with developments in this important region.
ME-TECH includes topical technology and project-related presentations as well as ample opportunity for high quality networking; and has consistently welcomed a distinguished panel of expert speakers.
- Global Market Trends, Challenges and Key Drivers
- Updates from Major Projects in the Region – SABIC, YASREF, ORPIC, KPI
- Factors Shaping the Future of Refinery and Petrochemicals Integration
- Successfully Implementing Optimisation and Management Tools
- Latest Developments in Petrochemical and Refining Technologies
- Clean Fuel Technologies and Latest Catalyst Innovations
- Sustainability and Energy Efficiency
WHEN: 21-23 February
WHERE: Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE