Exploring Oil & Gas Opportunities
The Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub (EPOCH) will take place in Rome this March
BGS Group hosts the Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub on March 5-6, 2018 in Rome, Italy. The closed-door environment gives a direct access to more than 200 decision-makers, including representatives from:
· Exploration & Production Companies
· Drilling Contractors
· EPC Contractors
Confirmed speakers and delegates include Statoil, Hellenic Petroleum, Petroleb, Vitol E&P, Neconde Energy, Petrobel, Seplat Petroleum, Subsea 7, TechnipFMC, Techint, Saipem, Maire Tecnimont, Westfield Energy Resources, Endeco, CCC Sicon Oil&Gas, Energy Equity Resources, Obijackson Group, Dolphin Drilling, Halliburton, Schlumberger, European Commission and many others.
The business programme is complete and available upon request at goo.gl/Bmuadj . Sessions are dedicated to:
· Project management: offshore in Mediterranean
· Updates on West African offshore oil & gas
· Offshore drilling: Latest technologies and case studies
· Strategies for increasing safety in the offshore industry
· Environment, health and safety as the key elements in the offshore upstream segment
· Facilities management in the offshore E&P industry
· Digitalisation strategies and benefits
· Subsea engineering
During the Congress, participants can arrange pre-scheduled B2B meetings that allows for planned negotiations beforehand; saving time and introducing you to the required people via a personal manager.
To get more information, visit our website: goo.gl/Bmuadj
Contact person: Kris Sabirova, Project Director.
Phone: +31 20 80 87 321